Logistics Manager Professional
The professional's choice for
freight brokerage, dispatch
and logistics management.
Meet the demands of today's brokerage industry. Logistics Manager Professional provides everything you need to increase efficiency, gain better control, lower overhead costs and make more informed decisions so that you can increase your profit per shipment.
- How much money you're making (per brokered load, contract, shipment, carrier, sales agent)
- Who's making it for you (carrier, sales agent)
- Where your money is (in the a/r cycle)
Easy to learn and use!
- Rate, Quote, build loads, assign carriers, and confirm acceptance all from one screen!
- Easy repeat load building using copy from master order
- Access total cost and total revenue per shipment, last contract on shipment and all history per shipment or carrier from one screen!
Powerful and feature rich with strong LTL capabilities!
- Provides easy LTL consolidation, and de-consolidation for all of your cross docking logistics
- Easily handles LTL multi-stop sequencing logistics
- Secure, remote access (for outside agents)
DHL Global Logistics uses Logistics Manager Professional to manage all their land based LTL shipments. They especially like how it helps them consolidate and deconsolidate freight.
Whether your business consists of 1 person, several outside agents, or a large logistics operation, Logistics Manager Professional can address all of your business needs. Affordable and scalable, Logistics Manager Professional will easily pay for itself with a quick return on investment!
Discover how easy it is to improve your operational efficiencies and your bottom line! Contact us today for a free demonstration.
Phone: 1-800-257-9548 or (519) 763-1725
Software evaluation is critical to making the right choice when considering new technology. The most well managed and most profitable transportation companies analyze their needs and compare those needs with what's offered in the software being considered. Although our software continues to evolve to meet customer requests and industry trends, Trans Plus feels that Fleet Manager™ currently offers many valuable features to make running your business easier, more efficient and more profitable. Our numerous trucking company clients are already enjoying these software features today.
Base Modules Features
- Database Management
- Order Entry
- Automatic Rate Calculation
- Rate Confirmation
- Load Planning
- Load Tracking
- Multiple Picks and Drops
- Multiple Carriers on same load
- Ability to copy repeat loads
- Bill of Lading
- Carrier Confirmation
- Customer Confirmation
- Customer & Carrier histories
- Carrier Profile Management
- Incident Reporting
- Insurance Tracking
- Sales Staff Management
- Customer Billing
- Consolidated Invoicing
- A/R & A/P
Base Module Reports
- Dispatch Productivity
- Salesperson Commissions
- Sales Activity Reports
- Revenue by Carrier
- Revenue by Customer
- Cost & Revenue Analysis
- Operations Activity Reports
- Accounting Reports
- Customer Quotations
- On-Line Order Entry
- On-Line Shipment Tracing
- Integration to Mileage and Routing
- Integrated Faxing
- Document Imaging & Archiving
For your free system analysis, please contact
Trans Plus Sales and Service by clicking here.
Here’s what our customers are saying!
We've been a Trans Plus customer since 1998 and use both Fleet Manager and Logistics Manager. We chose software from Trans Plus because it was one of the few Windows based applications available at that time, they provided local service and the software was definitely more economical.