Duties, Responsibilities, and Expectations
- Cooperatively and openly work with other Trans Plus employees to provide customers with a positive user experience.
- Install and configure the Trans Plus TMS and related modules in customer environments (Microsoft Servers, Microsoft SQL Servers, Terminal Services Servers, and workstations).
- Ability to knowledgeably discuss with and recommend to customers and their IT infrastructure design that will properly support the Trans Plus TMS.
- Coordinate application updates with customers.
- Migrate Trans Plus customers from the legacy application to our most current version.
- Install and configure Microsoft SQL Server for Trans Plus customers.
- Use and improve Implementation documentation.
- Assist with monitoring e-solutions software products and address issues that arise throughout the business day.
- Accomplish assigned tasks on-time
- Record activities and task details thoroughly and clearly in the CRM.
- Assist with the testing of software fixes, enhancements, and new software products, including setting up test environments at Trans Plus.
- Perform IT functions for Trans Plus employees and manage the corporate network.
- Ensure that Trans Plus servers are properly backed up and replicated to their backup provider.
- Other duties as required.
- Willingness to travel domestically (internationally if required)
- Flexibility in hours - certain customer updates/migrations and internal IT assignments are required from time to time outside normal business hours
Qualifications and Skills
Trans Plus is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to candidates with transportation industry experience and knowledge and/or previous experience using Trans Plus software products
- College or University Diploma in IT.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing IT position is a must.
- Proficient with current Windows desktop and server Operating Systems, including Terminal Services, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of and experience working with local and wide area networks.
- Proficient in using Microsoft CRM is an asset.
- Ability to coordinate and implement IT solutions for our customers and staff
- Ability to multitask and manage several concurrent projects is essential
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as required by Customer demand(s)
- Ambitious, career oriented, energetic, self-motivated, dedicated, and results driven defines your character
All interested Candidates may apply here through the Trans Plus Website. We thank all in advance for applying, however only those that meet requirements will be contacted for interview.